Team Star Fox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Team Star Fox

A rather small place for fans of the Star Fox series to chat and share ideas with other members.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If, when, and how to handle this

Go down 
+3
Dr. Meow
Krystal
syrika246
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
syrika246

syrika246

If, when, and how to handle this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If, when, and how to handle this   If, when, and how to handle this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:37 pm

well PZ, that could be, but it could not be.

I find SF64 to only be good because it was the first of its kind to have a course that changes based on decision. thats what really brought it in. I liked the idea of ground missions, but without the variety of weapons and limitations on which weapons on what courses, it just doesn't prevail, me, I get bored of flying the arwing around, especially when you have learned the attack patterns of the enemies.

I like the arwing better than the ground in star fox, and until they fix the problems involving the ground fight system it will remain that way, but you cannot judge star fox adventures and assault purely on popularity and popular belief.

woah, did I just do that?
Back to top Go down
ivo91777

ivo91777

PostSubject: Re: If, when, and how to handle this   If, when, and how to handle this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:48 am

i hope there also putting somthing that you can create your own character to play online and create ur own ship and add parts to it that would be awsome Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.DunHaveOne.com
syrika246

syrika246

PostSubject: Re: If, when, and how to handle this   If, when, and how to handle this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:22 pm

not gonna happen but if we send a petition to them then maybe we could, you know, asking them to make an star fox RPG or something like that. just asking them to make it more customizable
Back to top Go down
EagleDawn

EagleDawn

PostSubject: Re: If, when, and how to handle this   If, when, and how to handle this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:19 pm

Prince Zora, not all series outrank StarFox, and Kirby is like one of the most important series for Nintendo, it was created by Sakurai who now have a good place in Nintendo. But look, the StarFox series has three character in SSBB. Just on this fact, you can say StarFox is still important, because if you look at it, many other series, even Metroid which is very popular still only have Samus playable.
But that's not all. Indeed, at first, StarFox was a test game for 3D rendering. Starwing was one of the first 3D game, and StarFox 64 was still a test to make better 3D games after, like The Legend of Zelda: OOT. But it became, thanks to Rare, a well known series. Even if Rare stopped to work with nintendo, Q-Game still has some view on StarFox.
They even said that indeed, they were thinking about a new StarFox game, codenamed "Frontier" (due to what MonarchyOne said, it's only the name the fans give)
However, I just want to say that there will be a new StarFox, you can count on it.

Syrika, in my opinion I think you missed a big point of SF64. ^^
Contrary to Starwing, they added a score count in SF64, and that's for a reason! You know the enemy path, then what? Use it to make better scores. Have you ever tryed to go after the medals, and have you done the Extra mode? Got all medals in extra mode? And then made big high score?
I personally did that, and it's really exhaling when you end up with a score of 600 points on Area 6, when you know you destroyed almost everything on your path.
You should try that, really. Smile

Ivo, customizable characters and ships? Heck! I see from here what monstrosity we could meet in the game! "Hey! I'm Fox's brother!" "Hey, I'm the ex-mate of Krystal" (probably one we could see A LOT). Well no, just stick with the characters we have. It's been a long time we didn't have a real StarFox game, let's not start thinking of an RPG.

I think that's all I had to say. Smile
Back to top Go down
syrika246

syrika246

PostSubject: Re: If, when, and how to handle this   If, when, and how to handle this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:10 pm

I only want the ability of customizable ships, I would make it agile, with 2 bomb slots, moderate armor and an accurate, long ranged weapon
Back to top Go down
ivo91777

ivo91777

PostSubject: Re: If, when, and how to handle this   If, when, and how to handle this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:49 pm

wouldent it be cool it there was a race minigame on it Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.DunHaveOne.com
syrika246

syrika246

PostSubject: Re: If, when, and how to handle this   If, when, and how to handle this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:53 am

I said that! (see star fox command)

but yes, it would be awesome, especially considering the amount of different ships we see.

pigma's junk ship (assault)

arwings

wolfen

everyone's customized ship (star fox command)

heck, maybe even the great fox miniaturized.

now the question is would it operate like mario kart? (pick up objects to blow people away and stall them) or like numerous other racing games where you have health and you kill others while racing.
Back to top Go down
Vaxis

Vaxis

PostSubject: Re: If, when, and how to handle this   If, when, and how to handle this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:44 pm

One thing that would make the series even more fun would be a ship customization mode similar to BK: Nuts & Bolts, but more realistic and sophisticated, for example, choosing between different wing shapes and jet engines, various weapon systems and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
syrika246

syrika246

PostSubject: Re: If, when, and how to handle this   If, when, and how to handle this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:36 pm

I'm pretty sure we have just backtracked a great amount....

we already said they should make arwings customizable
Back to top Go down
Vaxis

Vaxis

PostSubject: Re: If, when, and how to handle this   If, when, and how to handle this - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:50 pm

syrika246 wrote:
I'm pretty sure we have just backtracked a great amount....

we already said they should make arwings customizable

I'm not the type to read all the posts in a topic. Come to think of it, that's why I'm here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If, when, and how to handle this   If, when, and how to handle this - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If, when, and how to handle this
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Star Fox :: Star Fox :: Future Star Fox-
Jump to: